Adelphi Financial Brokers is an Investment Business Firm based in Waterford, serving the South East of Ireland and beyond.
We are members of the following organisations:
- Irish Brokers Association [IBA]
- Professional Insurance Brokers Association [PIBA]
- Trusted Advisor Group [TAG]
Adelphi Financial Brokers is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as:
- An Insurance/Reinsurance Intermediary – Registered as an insurance/reinsurance intermediary under the European Communities (Insurance Mediation) Regulations, 2005 (as amended).
- Investment Business Firm – Authorised as an Investment Business Firm under Section 10 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended).
- Investment Product Intermediary – Service Providers holding appointments from IIA product producers, including intermediaries that may issue appointments, appearing in the register maintained under Section 31 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended)
- Mortgage Credit Intermediary – Mortgage Credit Intermediaries established and maintained by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the European Union (Consumer Mortgage Credit Agreements) Regulations 2016.
- Mortgage Intermediary – Authorised as a mortgage intermediary under the Consumer Credit Act, 1995 (as amended)
- Product Producer – A financial service provider which produces financial products and issues appointments to intermediaries or an intermediary which may issue appointments to other intermediaries.
Adelphi Financial Brokers is subject to and complies with:
- The Minimum Competency Code, 2011
- Part 1 Fitness and Probity Standards
- Part 2 Minimum Competency – Requirements
- Part 3 Minimum Competency – Qualifications
- Consumer Protection Code, 2012