Adelphi Financial Brokers is an Investment Business Firm based in Waterford, serving the South East of Ireland and beyond.
We are members of the following organisations:
- Brokers Ireland
- Trusted Advisor Group [TAG]
Adelphi Financial Brokers is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as:
- An Insurance/Reinsurance Intermediary – Registered as an insurance/reinsurance intermediary under the European Communities (Insurance Mediation) Regulations, 2005 (as amended).
- Investment Business Firm – Authorised as an Investment Business Firm under Section 10 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended).
- Investment Product Intermediary – Service Providers holding appointments from IIA product producers, including intermediaries that may issue appointments, appearing in the register maintained under Section 31 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended)
- Mortgage Credit Intermediary – Mortgage Credit Intermediaries established and maintained by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the European Union (Consumer Mortgage Credit Agreements) Regulations 2016.
- Mortgage Intermediary – Authorised as a mortgage intermediary under the Consumer Credit Act, 1995 (as amended)
Adelphi Financial Brokers is subject to and complies with:
- The Minimum Competency Code, 2011
- Part 1 Fitness and Probity Standards
- Part 2 Minimum Competency – Requirements
- Part 3 Minimum Competency – Qualifications
- Consumer Protection Code, 2012